- CPU: Quad-core Cortex-A53 64-bit 1.5GHz;
- RAM: 2G DDR4;
- ROM: 32G eMMC 5.1;
- LoRa baseband: SX1308 + SX1255/7 chipset.
- Wi-Fi: 2.4GHz/5GHz
- Bluetooth: BT V5.0 EDR and BLE
- Ethernet: 10/100M (Does not support PoE power supply, if must use PoE function, POE Splitter is must needed)
- Without footpads and SMA antenna socket: 120 * 115 * 35
- Include footpads and SMA antenna socket: 120 * 122.5 * 40
Interface and interactive
- 5.5mm diameter socket: 12V DC power source input;
- RJ45 socket: Ethernet connection;
- Anti-theft lock hole: Anti-theft lock interface;
- Power Button with Blue LED;
- SMA Socket: LoRa antenna with inner holes and threads;
- Type C Socket: Firmware flash during production and system recovery for user;
- 1mm diameter hole: System recovery trigger, need to cooperate with the reset button or power-on sequence.
Status indication LEDs
- Power Button with Blue LED
- Five minutes blinking after power-on, Bluetooth can be connected at this time;
- The Bluetooth connection is successful or the flickering stops after five minutes of booting.
- White — System Status
- Light up: System running.
- Blue — Wi-Fi connection status
- Orange — Blockchain synchronization instructions
- Blink: Syncing
- Steady ON: synchronization is over
- Green — LoRa receive
- Red — LoRa transmit